Understand the nutritional requirements and optimal management from A to Z with friendly and easy to understand clinics tailored to your needs
Understand the nutritional requirements and optimal management from A to Z with friendly and easy to understand clinics.
- Identifying different feedstuff
- Condition score your horse
- How to identify a correct ration
- Golden rules for feeding your horse
- Calculate the cost of your ration
- Blood tests and equine nutrition
- Correct Breeding rations
- Managing growth problems with foals and yearlings
- Choosing the correct energy source for your competition horse
- Feeding bones to optimize strength
- Digestive problems – colic, laminitis, insulin resistance, DOD, acidosis, RER, PSSM, lack of motility, Skin Irritation and Allergy, RAO
- Travel your horse with correct feeding practices
- Supplements: Yes or no?
- Manage your forage
- Manage your pastures
Choose what you are interested in learning and the time you want to dedicate. A typical conference might be around 1.5 hours. A full class can be a half day, full day or several days. We do classes in stables with horses or in a classroom.
Price upon request