A natural, rapid-action and palatable formulation (Not phenylbutazone) containing a potent combination of Botanical Extracts for horses and ponies in hard work to help support and maintain joint and muscle comfort.
Buteless Super Strength Powder is a complementary feed for horses and ponies in hard work, or older horses with wear and tear, to support and maintain joint and muscle comfort, as part of a balanced diet.
10 days supply package specially designed for competition.
Intense training and competition programmes can place considerable pressures on the musculo-skeletal system, especially at longer shows and events. Inflammation and free radicals produced by intense exertion can significantly reduce performance. Buteless Super Strength Powder provides a potent, highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to help maintain a normal inflammatory response, with high levels of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, providing joint and muscle comfort for all performance horses and ponies. Also suitable for older horses and ponies, with significant levels of wear and tear.
- The ultimate nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in hard working performance horses and ponies, or for older horses to help maintain mobility.
- Includes high levels of Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help maintain a normal inflammatory response.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C as well as Ginseng and Ginger to protect against free radicals.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Used globally by elite riders from all disciplines for optimum performance.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Boswellia - Boswellic acids, in particular AKBA (Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid ) have been shown in both human and animal studies to support a normal inflammatory response, helping to maintain performance levels. Boswellia also provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
- MSM – provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds in the cartilage structural matrix, and also supports a normal inflammatory response.
- Turmeric (with black pepper and linseed oil to aid absorption) – provides antioxidant support as well as supporting a normal inflammatory response.
- Yucca – provides important phytochemicals call polyphenols which are potent antioxidants, helping to protect against free-radical damage.
- Vitamins E and C – are two of the most important antioxidant vitamins, helping to protect joints and muscles from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Ginseng, Ginger, Rosemary and Grapeseed – are all natural, potent antioxidants, and important for horses experiencing high levels of stress from an intense exercise and competition programme together with frequent travel.
- Omega 3 fatty acids – from full fat linseed help to support a normal inflammatory response, in addition to playing key roles in the immune system and skin and coat health.
What are the benefits of Buteless Super Strength Powder?
- Helping to maintain a normal inflammatory response, supporting joint and muscle comfort in performance horses and ponies (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric)
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C, ginseng, ginger, rosemary and grapeseed extracts)
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support a normal inflammatory response as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed)
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
Composition: linseed (full fat 35% oil), calcium carbonate, methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) (6%), turmeric powder, yucca schidigera, ginger root, ginseng, black pepper powder.
Additives (per Kg): Technological additives: E321 Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT antioxidant) 100mg, E551A monosilicis acid 2,000 mg. Sensory additives: 2b boswellia 140,000 mg, 2b485 Dry grape extract 600mg, 2b rosemary extract 2000 mg. Vitamins: 3a700 vitamin E 8000 mg, 3a312 vitamin C 40,000 mg.
Analytical Contituents: crude protein 11.6%, crude fibre 6.8%, crude oils&fats 15% crude ash 24.1%, sodium 1.7%, sugar 2.1%, omega 3 fatty acids 7.2%
For a 500 Kg horse, per day: 50 g
Maximum per day: 100 g
50 g measure
10 days supply package
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
ANTIDOPING GUARANTEE CLARIFICATION
This product is considered appropriate for horses competing under the rules of FEI, RFHE and Jockey Club
Equine America Message
Equine America are pleased to announce that we are certified members of the following Quality Assurance Schemes:
• UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme) (AIC scheme)
• BETA NOPS (Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances) (BETA Scheme)
By complying with these externally audited schemes, we demonstrate our commitment to providing top quality equine feed for our customers.
Equine America’s QUALITY COMMITMENT
Equine America (UK) Ltd sources feed to a strict code of feed safety. Our equine feed products have been manufactured in BETA NOPS licensed premises using quality assured ingredients under strictly controlled production conditions and conforms to the requirements of EU and UK legislation governing the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs.
Equine America (UK) Ltd monitors for the presence of specified naturally occurring prohibited substances (NOPS) as required under the rules of racing and other affiliated competitions which are in line with BETA NOPS guidelines. Adherence to these guidelines ensures that the risk of occurrence of such substances is minimised.
What is UFAS & BETA NOPS?
UFAS forms the bedrock of EU Food and Feed legislation. The scheme is audited and certified by an independent certification body, in accordance with the internationally recognised standard EN45011.
As a fully UFAS accredited supplement company we give quality assurance that we adhere to the high standards of ingredient quality and production methods used in the formulation of our products
To the consumer, UFAS accreditation means:
1. Full traceability of ingredients - from the packaged product right back to
buying in the raw materials.
2. Guaranteed Good Manufacturing Practice in place.
3. Ingredients are guaranteed dioxin, bacteria, fungi and pesticide free,
within EU limits.
4. No cross contamination of ingredients.
5. No external contamination of ingredients.
6. Guaranteed use of approved suppliers only.
7. Guaranteed HACCP plan (globally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) - which ensures first class quality control and uniformity of production.
Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances (NOPS) can occur in feed or supplements as a result of a natural presence or inadvertent cross-contamination during processing. All substances classed as NOPS are included in a defined list and featured in the BETA NOPS quality assurance schemes. Companies audited under these schemes work to defined standards to help reduce the risk of feed contamination by NOPS. Companies signed up to the BETA NOPS scheme can make horse feed only on a dedicated non-medicated production line in order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination http://www.beta-uk.org/pages/feed-safety/beta-nops-scheme.php
This applies to all supplements manufactured in the UK.